Monday, December 21, 2009

A time for quiet peace........



While going for a walk today to clear my head of business at hand, I had a thought of why we celebrate Christmas. With the popcorn balls made, peanut butter kiss cookies done, presents bought, needy family items all in place, I still feel a bit overwhelmed and taxed with little time to do so much. I wonder if I am the only one who feels so tired and generally a little down and out this time of year. Do I have I have what it takes to be a good Christian or have I too forgot the reason for our Christmas Season. Back to my walk... I have decided by maintaining my helping nature and keeping myself in good health are part of the season of Christmas spirit. While I have hopes of completing a half marathon this year, figuring out what to do with my house and the possibility of dating. I would say my Christmas is off to be merry! Here's wishing you and yours God Bless and Happy New Year.
Warmly,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment