Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dedicated to "JULIE"



Have you ever told yourself...I can do more? While doing Boot Camp yesterday morning with one of my workout hero's Karin Kupp of "Dare 2 Move Fitness" in Yakima, I pondered am I really being all I can be? With those thoughts I had a great conversation with my dear friend Julie. You see I have known Julie for at least 35 years and she has always been one of those friends, I have that points out qualities and challenges that I should know or can do for myself. It's been 3 years since my divorce and I am ready to challenge myself to new heights. Julie pointed out while I said I would like to try a 5 k run..."Helen...you could do a half marathon if you wanted to easily". I never really thought about it till she said YES YOU CAN. Funny how it takes just one person to believe in you to help you make a change. So with that said my first 1/2 marathon next year will be dedicated to my friend"JULIE". I guess it's time to get started...
Warmly,
~Helen~

No comments:

Post a Comment