Thursday, December 31, 2009

What an adventure it has been...It's now time to begin another!

2010
Have 10 years really gone by since Y2K? Looking back over these last 10 years many milestones have taken place along with many heartaches. To begin fresh one must look back and remember all one has been through. These are just a few I remember:
Divorce from my husband Scott
Death of my Dad, Aunt Katie, Uncle George, Cousin Mike, Cousin Tyler, Aunt Erma, many friends and acquaintances.
Car Accident
Graduation from High School and WSU son Nick
Graduation from High School and off to college son Alex
Starting of School and becoming a teenager daughter Lizzie
Disneyland
Alaska
Hawaii
Beach several times
New dog Jack
Ability to stay in home
Return of closeness with my brothers
Change in family dynamics!
Health - good
Menopause- Yea!
Having the spirit of God in my life and knowing daily it is up to him!
POP! Imaginary Champagne
Cheers to a New Year and New Decade and many new adventures that I am just waiting to explore!
Run/jog a 10K or half marathon
Learn to knit
go to Italy
See all the kids graduate (college and high school)
Spend more time with my family and people that make me happy
Fall in LOVE again!
Now that is a bit of a list but I think we all need something to look forward too!
Happy New Year....
Warmly,
~Helen~

No comments:

Post a Comment