Sunday, November 8, 2009

"FRUGALITY" Frolic

















With a wind up early Saturday morning my daughter Lizzie and I started out for a weekly adventure...First stop was the French Hen for a Christmas open house...Wonderful home furnishings and lovely perfume and scents!

Next was one of my glory stops "The Lighthouse Thrift Store". This lovely 12" plastic mirror a 1960's house accent was a mere $4.50, somehow it found it's way into the laundry room for that last minute check myself out the door look. Along with it I picked up 2 vintage silver plates $3.50 total for Christmas cookies that will be delivered to dear neighborhood friends. I was asked by my darling daughter Lizzie to go to American Eagle to look for things for her birthday...little did I know I might something for myself! Imagine this darling navy wool vest with a long sleeved white blouse slightly rolled up sleeves with the scarf tied up and red lipstick ...now I'm off for a meeting or to share a cup of java with good friends. The vest was $19.50 - 30% and the scarf was $4.50. The darling creme colored pearled tank with glitz would be great for the upcoming Bon Jovi concert with a black blazer and vintage rhinestone earrings. So with that said we had a marvelous time just being together and of course enjoying Frugality!

Warmly,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment