Monday, November 16, 2009

Winter came early...



While driving to Ronald, Washington...very near Cle Elm I was actually surprised what was on the horizon....Snow. Not just a few blustery flakes but what we actually call a snow storm. Up at the house where we were to have a mid-year Junior League retreat 6-8 inches welcomed our path as we arrived Friday evening at 7:30 pm. It was so beautiful and with my trusty Tribeca Subaru I felt like a adventure was at hand. The snow was very easy to drive in and beautiful to look at. It is just a matter of days before my kids and I hit the slope at White Pass for a day of sno-boarding and sno-shoeing. Also it is a tremendous workout that might help out with my continuing weight reduction. My dear friend Julie keeps the motivation strong and also gives me encouragement for days that need a little boost...thank you Jules. Tomorrow an idea for those left over sand dollars that summers beaches allowed to follow you home. Cheers to the beautiful winter snow!
Warmly,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment